Young Expat Services, located at Krommepad 5J Laren, has a responsibility to ensure that the use of personal data is protected and respected. In order to do so we have compiled the following privacy statement.
Your relevant client data may vary, depending on how you are receiving services from us. For example:
2. Direct Consumers / Individuals: If you are engaging YES directly to provide services for you, then you have given us your relevant data by email. This policy is, therefore, relevant to you.
Information we collect from you
We may collect personal information (including personally identifiable information or, where relevant, sensitive personal data within the meaning of Applicable Data Protection Law) about you and/or your family in the following ways:
- Information you give us. This is information that you and/or your family give us by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information may include without limitation your and /or your family’s name, address, e-mail address, phone number or other contact details, marital status, age and occupation. Sensitive personal data may
include, for example your social security number and bank account details.
Use of your data
We may use your data in the following ways:
- to provide you and/or your family with the Services (as applicable);
- to administer, operate, facilitate and manage your and/or your family’srelationship and/or account with us, and to otherwise, including contacting you or, if applicable, your designated representative(s) by post, telephone, email etc.;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information (such as relocation research), recommendations or advice concerning our offers, promotions and services which you request from us. If you are an existing customer (and save for where this is permitted under Applicable Data Protection Laws or where you have provided your consent to further marketing) we will only contact you by electronic means (email) with information about services similar to those you received from us. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this, save for where this is otherwise permitted under Applicable Data Protection Laws.
- to operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing and research and statistical and survey purposes);
We may share your data with:
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners and sub-contractors for the performance of the Services (as applicable) or any other contract we enter into with them or you. We mhave a contract with our sub-contractors to make sure they handle the data the same way as mentioned in this policy.
- schools, day cares, preschools or other school-related parties
Storage and transfer of your data
The security of your data is important to us. We are committed to protecting the information we collect. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide or we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
We store your data only for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. We take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify your data if required by law or is no longer required for the purpose for which we collected it. Sensitive data, like BSN and Bank account number, will be stored for max 6 months. Personal data will be stored for 3 years.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your public domain; any transmission is at your own risk. Please bear in mind that despite our best efforts to safeguard your data, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time to the processing of your data.
In addition you may have the right to: obtain confirmation that we hold personal information about you, request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you, receive copies of the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, object to the processing of your personal information, and have the information blocked, anonymized or deleted, as appropriate.
If you provide us with any information or material relating to another individual, you should make sure that the sharing with us and our further use as described to you from time to time is in line with applicable laws, so for example you should duly inform that individual on the processing of her/his personal data and obtain her/his consent, as may be necessary under Applicable Data Protection Laws.
Any requests should be made in writing and addressed to eline@youngexpatservices. As we must be able to identify the person making the request we ask you to send in a copy of your passport where security number, MRZ or other numbers have been crossed out with a black marker.